[echo-content-down-arrow id=”temp-id” class=”temp-class” size=”50″ type=”epda-icon-arrow-circle” animation_type=”bounce-effect-1″ color=”9e9e9e” duration_time=”8000″ bouncing_speed=”2000″ move_to=”” scrolling=”true” disable_bouncing=”false” disable_duration=”true” ]
Harmony@Work is a qualified administrator of the Intercultural Development Inventory® an evidence-based assessment tool that helps individuals and teams further understand and develop their intercultural skills.
- Individual + group profiles and coaching sessions
- Customized training and resources
- Strategic planning and workplan development
- Support with internal communication and facilitating buy-in
- A recognized tool grounded in research and evidence used by organizations across Canada and worldwide
- Efficient in terms of time, process and outcomes
- Deepens self-awareness for each respondent and identifies areas for further development
- Increases organization-level understanding of intercultural issues and areas of growth
To learn more or book a free 30-minute consultation contact us below.